Friday, May 14, 2010

My week's been alarmingly busy...seems like all I've done is eat and talk, although the meetings of heart and soul were so beneficial to all parties involved - or at least, I hope so! I know they helped me. But after a week of meeting with everybody else, God said, "How about meeting with ME?! See you at Hueston Woods in the morning!" Amazing how much I looked forward to it and enjoyed it today, even though the skies were gloomy with heavy clouds and the wind put a bit of a chill in the air. The woods were gloriously leafed out (!!!) and there was the prettiest carpet of lavender flowers. Wish I'd taken a picture with my camera, as I can't seem to find the flower on the online listing of Ohio wildflowers. Oh well. What I did find in the woods today was peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...